DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Plastic Frame PVC Lens Sunglasses - Black + Blue
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ok

posted by racer10 on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    gives some what of the look to real Oakleys, lens is really dark so very good on really sunny days, very afforadable, people will still think you baught the real thing
    Cons:
    material of Sunnies is down right terrible but for the price ya got to go with it, the lens dosent flow through the nose peice ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Top value, nice sunglasses

posted by joshinger on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Comfortable sunglasses, nice dark tint great for sunny days. Blue mirror is great and seems to wear well as i have had several pairs for a few months and they still look great with no damage to the mirrors like some cheap sunglasses get.
    Cons:
    They are snug on the side arms so will be tight for people with wider heads. If you're going to be active in them this makes th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very great sunglasses

posted by phil652 on 08/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: This is a very great product for this price. I wear them all the time: when I work outside or drive my car. I recomended it. I own those sunglasses since the past month and I only have a little scratch on one lens because I dropped them. But I still w...
    Cons:
    Cons: They are a little tight if you have a big head but they perfecly fit mine so it's not really a con. Don't drop them on pa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits good - Good price!

posted by CdnGMan on 06/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good fit - glasses don't slip down after I sweat while on the bike. Great protection from the sun's glare while riding. Amazing price really... what's more to say? Oh yeah, they actually look good too!!
    Cons:
    Minor issue here: lenses are a tad too big and when I have my cycling hat on, it presses a bit against the bridge of my nose...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections