DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Dots Retractable Makeup Blush Brush (Random Color)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You need not doubt, you can buy, for the delivery and satisfaction is guara

posted by minrigueto on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute! The brushes are very soft and great to keep your makeup beautiful! It is the best on the market with this incredible price! You...
    Cons:
    nothing
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok

posted by Mary007 on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality of the brush surprised me. The bristles are very soft, and therefore are great for using with powder. The size is similar to the photo, so I think just for powder, blush for it is kinda big. The case comes along that is useful to take the brush ...
    Cons:
    Seems pretty cheap and the case is not of good quality, is a very thin aluminum and crumples easily. The color is not very nice...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice thing

posted by poweryura on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap; Does what it is supposed to do; Very easy to use; Excellent product. * I was surprised at the build quality, the two parts are really wel soldered, and the finish is excellent for the price * chep in my opinion * its shape
    Cons:
    The color is not that appealing; The rest is according to what is expected. It could be bigger - it isn't as big as I thought i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections