DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal 2100mA 4-Port USB AC Power Travel Adapter Kit (US/UK/EU/AU Plugs)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good charger, replaced my original Apple Iphone 4 charger

posted by DuncanMcCloud on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have used this device every day since I received it midway in 2012. I typically recharge one device at a time to give it maximum recharge current. It definitely does provide charge in the vicinity of 2100mA as I know of no other recharging device that cha...
    Cons:
    One should only recharge one device at a time. It will obviously take longer to charge more than one device connected to it. De...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and practical.

posted by spirogero on 12/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The four USB ports are a real savior when you have to charge multiple devices at once (e.g. mobile phone + bluetooth headset + camera). It is so small, you can have it permanently in you bag and use just 1 wall plug, to charge up to 4 devices at once.
    Cons:
    None really. Remember that it gives up to 500-600 mA per port. If you have a high power demanding device to charge, try to char...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections