DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle w/ Remote Control
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Show 12 canals

posted by BoxterSS on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quiet good item for me who moves a lot, despite that I am still struggling to get the right frequency for good viewing. Nevertheless I never regret have bought. For I did not spend much, it is a good thing and good quality. I recommend it to everyone.
    Cons:
    A great little unit quite useful and comes with the software for a TV vewier. It is a little short on instructions and I had to...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price for a working device

posted by shaidaniel on 08/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Worked on windows XP and windows 7. Controlled it also from MediaPortal. Good picture without extended dongle (only used the original). Compact to use even on small laptops.
    Cons:
    It took me some time to operate it on windows 7. Come with software that was to heavy for the PC - rather using VLC video playe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    about digital tv usb

posted by kaimisx on 01/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This item easy to use, very fast you can understand how to play tv, how use epg and other stuff. Item receive with antenna and remote control. Showing all tv channels in Lithuania, can watch dvbt quality channels. This item also receive and HDTV channels, y...
    Cons:
    This item very fast become hot. Doesn't receive DAB radio- only DVB-T. Drivers for it need some playing with in order to get it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections