DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Bicycle Half-Finger Gloves - Black (L Size / Pair)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My bike gloves

posted by korobue on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Also these gloves arrived for me today, and i already used it, the gloves are good but the protection is not high, but i think its fair for its price! At start the confort you have is good, but with hours riding you start to fell something.
    Cons:
    like i said the part the should protect your hands are not that good, the quality is a little poor, but they are good anyway, i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NON slip gloves

posted by atylahr on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good grip, feels sturdy, the center piece for taking the gloves off is practical but irritating when worn quality is decent considering the price, probably the best cycling gloves on DX, I'm under the impression that they will last
    Cons:
    NOT ENOUGH PADDING on the underside so it doesnt quite absorb the vibrations and the shock when riding on a rough terrain , but...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Percet for every situation

posted by SmurfMan on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have been using it for more than a week and for many porpouses. It is perfectly fit for biking, and for workout too. Very confortable and durable, besides its weak look. It has rubber in the palm for a good grip, witch works very well actually... And the ...
    Cons:
    The velcro tend to lose strength during time, but it can be easilly replaced. So, not a con at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These Gloves are Fantastic

posted by Lethalkiller on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -The gloves are strong -They have enough grip -Lightweight and breathable -Very good protection against the grips on bike handle bars -Excellent price for what you get -Low cost -As good as the more expensive brand gloves -Great Design -Quick and easy to pu...
    Cons:
    -Non that I can find
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gloves for riding a motorcycle or car.

posted by allexnew on 11/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent gloves for driving. I am very pleased. The lungs. In appearance may not seem strong, but it is not. The inner surface of a material that does not slip on the steering wheel controls. It is very convenient to use them during the cold season. For ex...
    Cons:
    Subtle. In winter, they will be very cold. At first it was uncomfortable to remove with their hands. But later, I learned. For ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections