DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Car Charger FM Transmitter for Ipod with LCD Display (Black)
Sort by:
73 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4231 (42%)
  • 4 Star:4432 (44%)
  • 3 Star:118 (11%)
  • 2 Star:32 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing, but not for iPod Nano 4G

posted by igorkro on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very small, lightweight and easy to use item. I've checked it with iPod Nano 4G and iPod Touch 4G. Everything looks almost good (see other thoughts for more information)
    Cons:
    As with any FM transmitters, if somebody will use the same frequency, but more powerful transmitter, you'll listen to that fell...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works fine and with good sound quality

posted by figueiredops on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This little gadget is very easy to use. You just have to plug it on your Ipod, plug it to the cigarette lighter on your car, and then choose the FM frequency where it should operate. Then it is just a matter of choosing that specific frequency on your radio...
    Cons:
    The only con is that it doesn´t charge your Ipod while it is playing. So you have to bring a fully charged Ipod to your ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sound quality, but doesn't charge properly

posted by arhiramatsu on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely simple to use, just plug in your iPod and tune in to the FM station on the display. Transmission quality is very good, I live in a city with a lot of radio interference and I've had other FM transmitters before that didn't work because of too much...
    Cons:
    Despite what it says, it doesn't charge my iPod properly. I say "properly" because I see that the iPod, from time to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doesn't work for me

posted by lcssanches on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The idea was good. FM transmitter with a charger. Very good. Listening my musics without clone it to a SD card. Cheap. It arrives in good conditions
    Cons:
    It doesn't work for me. I tried with Ipod 3g and the radio could not tune it. Maybe my product arrives with some kind of probl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful

posted by FBroda on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very useful device for anyone who has a radio in the car which has no audio input. It worked perfectly on the iPad 3 (The New Ipad). The quality accessory's worth the price. I recommend to anyone who needs one of these.
    Cons:
    When synchronized at high frequencies produces a lot of interference, since when synchronized at low frequencies has little int...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good transmitter, great for long road trips

posted by amedtech on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use and clear sound when plugged in. I'd say transmission distance is about 10 meters. It's great because it plugs right into the ipod so no need for extra batteries or plug ins
    Cons:
    It doesn't look that well made but so far it's been working great
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just another positive review for this device.

posted by KarlV on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Simple, straightforward use, only 2 buttons, which is all that is needed for this type of device. -Sound quality is more than ok. I can drive quite some distances before I have to change the frequency, which is a lot better than other transmitters . I hav...
    Cons:
    -As mentioned, it looks a tad cheap and not sturdy at first sight but that is only a first impression. -Only memory for your l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good gadget

posted by dnlvichi on 05/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works perfecly on my 3rd generation ipod nano, with my coined's 1st generation ipodTouch, and my girlfriend's 1st generation ipod nano. it's also usefull for charging whille driving, traveling, and of course listen on the car's radio!
    Cons:
    i have no cons..
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it works!

posted by misschams on 03/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * It lets you play your ipod over the radio so you don't need to connect it to speakers or headphones or anything * you can use it to play your ipod over your car radio * small, light and portable * it remembers the last frequency you use...
    Cons:
    * if you use your ipod battery to power it the battery life is really really short.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's good, but has some cons

posted by cloudsrealm on 11/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is small and very portable. It allows me to listen to my ipod in the car rather than the annoying radio stations. It comes with a charger that works off the ipod and the FM transmitter.
    Cons:
    I don't know how much would an official one cost, but i feel like this could be just a little cheaper for the amount of static ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections