DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR 18650 2500mAh 3.7V Batteries (2-Pack)
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5913 (59%)
  • 4 Star:419 (41%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!!

posted by gutterball on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Best price for 2500mah Li-Ions. Packaging adequate. Nerfers, you need these!!
    Cons:
    Not quite 2500mah, mine charged up to about 2000, close enough I guess.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As expected

posted by gcabot on 03/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Item arrived in Quebec, Canada with no damage. Was well packed. It tooks 4 weeks from the time of shipment. Batteries were just like expected, I've ordered these to replace cells in my laptop batterie. They are exactly the same size and make the replacement...
    Cons:
    Batteries are rated 2500mAh but the real thing is around 2100mAh.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great near-standard-lenght cells

posted by Vasfed0 on 01/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The cells are exactly 65mm in length, which is standard for 18650 (650 stands for 65.0mm) and can fit where some others cannot. Good build quality Cells came in plastic storage case Capable of high-current Of course not 2.5Ah, but somewhere close
    Cons:
    They are unprotected, thus: dangerous if incorrectly charged/overcharged can stop function if deeply discharged
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great 18650 cells for the price

posted by Eudaimonium on 10/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The batteries are different from other $8 level batts, in a way that the positive point is not sticking out of the battery, it's rather recessed in, and cell's finish itself gives a high-quality feel. The batteries came in a nice plastic box in which you ca...
    Cons:
    Ofcourse, capacity not exactly as advertised, but can we really consider that a con at this point?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery but limited in appliances

posted by hhouter on 06/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good battery, solid buid and nice colors.
    Cons:
    I tried to put two serial connected Trustfires in my flashlight and the simply so not connect. So I recommend them for a flashl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TrustFire TR 18650 2500mAh 3.7V Batteries (2-Pack)

posted by lcys73 on 05/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    2000 mAh + according to my iMax B6. The strongest I bought so far.... Can power my laptop for 2 hours or more witch is pretty good I guess. Worh their price! THIS would be the one if you want to buy a laptop battery cell replacement.
    Cons:
    Hmmmmm....the biggest con is the PRICE.... I guess could be cheaper a little bit [ about 1-2 $ ] I found about 8% difference b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for an XML direct drive

posted by Darrenm on 04/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - UNPROTECTED!!!! - I get up to 3.2 to 3.4 amps on an XML C8 flashlight (which I am pretty sure is direct drive on high mode) vs 2.6 to 2.8 amps for trustfire flames. - See the video I have posted. - Some of my trustfire flames were also cutting out on high...
    Cons:
    - be aware, no nobbly bit on the positive end, so to best to use in a flashlight which has springs at both ends - I would tend ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Heavy duty batteries

posted by JuhaniM on 12/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Capacity of those batteries is really good. ~2100mAh@1A continious. When 0.2C discharge is done, sometimes the real capacity exeeds original capacity. Internal ressistance is really good. Even better than those 2400mAh gray ones with high current draw. ...
    Cons:
    No cons. I have done around 100 charges and no changes in capacity
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    100% reliable.

posted by cyclist on 12/20/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are 100% reliable. Ive have probably bought over 700 of these and i have never had one faulty battery. The only way you can kill these is by running them empty below the recommended lowest voltage. These get used in P7's and single Cree lights and ...
    Cons:
    Batterys are great, but price is more than the protected ones! Should be maybe $1-$2 cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    True Rated Capacity, Definatly no protection

posted by RBLAND on 08/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Just got mine today. -Did a discharge test at ~1.66A for 1.5 hours. (Basically 2.5Ah capacity on on the dot, which is QUITE GOOD for 1.66A current drain) Battery did get warm! In regards to the other reviews - these are NOT protected -Not much voltage drop ...
    Cons:
    -It looks like they are NOT protected under full discharge test - was expecting this - No positive *bump*. A blob of solder on ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections