Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Protects both the top and bottom screens
- Holes cut out for the top inner-camera and speakers
- Doesn't seem to effect screen or 3D effect quality
- Protectors don't fit screens 100%
- Top screen protector doesn't fit screen exact, will cover up part of the speakers on both sides (slightly)
- Seems more bubble prone then most other protectors
- Packaging and instructions list a different top screen protector then what's included
I'm not a master at applying these, but I've had some successful (perfectly centered, no bubbles) on other devices and handhelds that I've applied screen protectors on.
First off, as you can see in the product pictures, the picture of the package has a different screen protector on the top screen then what is actually in the package. Applying the protector was also a nuisance, finding out that it doesn't cover the screen 100%, and then finding out again that the holes for the speakers don't align up properly with the cameras hole, so you'll have (assuming you're taking priority of the camera over the speakers) the protector slightly cover up one of the holes on each speaker side. The instructions included also show pictures and how to apply the protector that's on the front of the packaging, which isn't included (thankfully, since that one doesn't even cover the whole top screen).
It's cheap, and it does what it's supposed to do. If you don't mind some minor issues, then it's a buy.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.