DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby)
Sort by:
50 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7236 (72%)
  • 4 Star:2814 (28%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome quality, cheap price

posted by Kalapach on 12/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Pairs with my phone and laptop easily -Better sound quality than expected from a device like this -For the first look you'd think its not powerful, but when you hit the peak of the phone volume, you can still burst it with the buttons, and it gets really l...
    Cons:
    -Came with a different kind of plug than what's the standard here in Hungary, but since it uses an USB adapter, I switched the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product! Used for months without any problem.

posted by agogino on 11/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use this headset to listen music during my bike trips (4-5 hours continusly) or television when family sleep. Battery last for about 10-12 hours, charge in 3-4H, simple to use and no problems with pairing with differents devices (Samsums Galaxy S, BT tran...
    Cons:
    Mic. a bit weak, do not use outdoors with wind.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best product in price-quality. Works fine

posted by nonabol on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This headset has microphone, and possibility, with one button, to activate the voice control in the iphone. Quality is good, with a perfect volume control, and forward and rewind buttoms. Is very comfortable in the daily use.
    Cons:
    the materials would be better, the power botton works fine, but give the feeling of fragile product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY GOOD VALUE

posted by Lucas1975 on 11/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use, good quality. The sound has a very good quality and you can control as the volume as the song you want to listen to. I am very glad of getting this product. The best advantage of this headphone is the battery life!. It is also small and ea...
    Cons:
    The only thing I do not like is that I do not know how to plug in the plug in the socket, but you can do it in a computer via usb
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!!!

posted by GattiBR on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Undoubtedly the best advantage of this headphone is the battery life! I have used every day and has confirmed that lasts more than 10 hours quietly. In fact, about 12 hours playing music. And inside the bus, where the volume is a little higher than normal. ...
    Cons:
    One bad thing is the power cable that has a door not very ordinary. Could have done with a micro USB, but no. The door is total...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant

posted by zerotb on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is an excellent product, the maximun volume is so powerful, it fit in every pocket, i love the automatic conection with the nearest peared device, i use this on bicycle rides and i have no problem at all. The microphone works fine everywhere, in genera...
    Cons:
    The only contra i find is that the microphone has difficulties on the open, with the wind mostly, but i think this is normal.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buen producto y buen sonido

posted by leocharrua on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Es muy cómodo de usar y práctico. Los botones para controlar el volumen y cambiar de pista están excelentes. El sonido es muy bueno. La carga es rápida (un par de horas).
    Cons:
    Se complica para usarlo como manos libres. No se si es una incompatibilidad con el Samsung galaxy Ace, pero si estoy escuchando...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesooooooooome!

posted by Lycan on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is smaller than I expected and it is pretty light! Wanted to get a bluetooth headset for a quite a while. I like the idea of having a handsfree but back then I faced a problem. I like to watch videos on the go and when testing out via bluetooth headse...
    Cons:
    The biggest con I can think of is the proprietary usb cable. Would be nice if it includes a pouch but heck the price of this i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best bluetooth headset for me

posted by gyxter on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very lightweight and portable. Fits my head perfectly. Sound quality is superb compared to my wired headphone.
    Cons:
    The build quality is something to worry especially if you just store it in a tight compartment along with other stuff. The join...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product!

posted by jeks44 on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice design - the build of the product is good, light, and easy to keep (in the bag). And it is comfortable when you wear it. Good audio quality - though i am not an expert, it sounds alright, and consider good for a BT earphone. Good battery life - I have ...
    Cons:
    No cons find.....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections