DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 70dB Alarm Security Lock with 3-Key (2 x AAA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stainless steel lock durable and well built

posted by GennaroPalmieri on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use, strong. Built well and the sensitivity is just right. Tamper proof & easy to change battery. The loud siren is ear pericing and so will deter anyone trying to tamper with whatever you are trying to protect.
    Cons:
    You have to use to hand to turn the key and and hold the lock body and then somehow lift the bolt in order to stop the alarm. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful

posted by jonasqua on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very Easy to use excellent light practical for all kinds of bicycle gates doors bikes cars even good homes
    Cons:
    rather long because I tried to put it in some corentes and he did not fit because your hook and a bit thick but nothing that ch...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Waterproof, alarm sound can not be blocked

posted by Zoharfi on 09/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works nice, the sound is loud enough, you cant block the speaker like in the other lock, uses AAA bateries included inside, it says on package water proof and also I saw a gusket inside the batery compartment, but time will tell...
    Cons:
    Sound can be louder, shackle can be thicker its about 8-10 mm, the lock is spring lock less comfortable and I think less safe
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for this price

posted by miguelon99 on 05/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The lock is sufficiently sensitive to sound at the right time. it is heavy and hard enough to not open easily without the key. The sound is impressive, strong, loud and continuous. I've put a bicycle while in the garage and is ideally suited to a thick t...
    Cons:
    Perhaps the worst is exterior paint, it seems to be fragile and of poor quality, at least the finish of it is bad, but does not...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great item!

posted by fototh on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great padlock, it's works perfect. easy to use, and it's better, than i thought. it's hard, and when the security alarm is on, it's working suddenly, when somebody is touch it. i like it! the 100db is more powerful, than i though. what can i say more? it's ...
    Cons:
    i don't know, the batteries how long can be working, but i will know in the future. :) no cons!!!!!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections