Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8121 (81%)
  • 4 Star:154 (15%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks good for the price.

posted by proxquist on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking iPad 2 case, the ipad fits good and the case looks like it protecting it verry well. One pro is also that it has the magnetic edge like the Apple "smart cover". This is a nice feature.
    Cons:
    DX packed this so tight, that the edges of the case are damaged and misformed. Now the ipad sits a bit to tight in the cover ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review for ipad case

posted by HelderAVB on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good cover for protection for Apple iPad 2. The mateiral that is done gives a great finish to the touch and the feel is very good. The protection it gives in case of fall and scrape the ground is also good because it avoids the touch and does...
    Cons:
    has some problems when trying to put the ipad standing. Slides the back support. one has to have some care.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect quality case

posted by patatzak123 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good build quality, have been using it for 8 months now ~3-4 hours a day and its still brand new, only a little bit of the plastic on the inside near the volume button came loose. Very sturdy It looks like a 70$ leather case only the price is a lot bet...
    Cons:
    actually I have not been able to find any cons :S Apart from the lock/unlock auto rotation button which can be hard to slide so...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best case for ipad on dx

posted by Jakub86 on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very quality surface. I use it already over 1 month and the surface still looks like new. All buttons are easy to reach including camera. Also to sound is not decreased as i was worried cuz there s just few holes for speaker but no problem is caused. The sm...
    Cons:
    Only landscape stand, but not really a problem
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wicked Case for an iPad

posted by chautoney on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Durable, i've dropped the iPad once, but it protected it. No dents or scratches - Good material to make it look professional - Smooth locking mechanism
    Cons:
    - Very small detail. The iPad doesn't fit snugly into the case, as there are small rooms to maneuver around, but no big deal
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice elegant "looked really real" leather case

posted by acwen2 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice and elegant "looked really real" <fake> leather case. It does not look cheap at all, it looked like a genuine leather.
    Cons:
    The apple button is covered a little bit on my iPad 3. it's still ok to use the button though. It covered half of my camera th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You got a realy good product in different of the price.

posted by icebluenorway on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Generally a good product. More than good enough for daily use in private. Cheap in different of quality. Easy way to protect your iPad without letting it looks cheep and ugly. It's also easy to use! It makes your old Filofax renew in a technological way. It...
    Cons:
    No reason to not order this product if you like the letter look and feeling. Looks quite professional and business acting.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice looking fancy leather case

posted by brianbrevis on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks extremely nice, fancy leather-brown look and sturdy reinforced inside. Ipad slides right into the case and is securely in. The stand on the back is also really nice, it makes it easy to set down and type once you turn it sideways.
    Cons:
    Smells like a factory, the smell lingers for awhile too, but besides that no real other cons. It is probably the pleather that ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT PRODUCT

posted by EVILINSIDEME on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very well built. It is strong, perfect protection for your iPad. I´ve seen a similar case at Media Markt for 29 euros. A great product that I recommend to everyone who want to protect the iPad.
    Cons:
    The colour is darker than the shown in the pictures. Smells a bit like plastic, I hope this is because it is new, but I don...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exelent, just as described

posted by musician2010 on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality skin. The camera and all the buttons are easily accessible so you don't have to take it out of the case at all. It looks good and really protects the iPad. This leather case costs 5 times less than it normally does. The DX sends it recommended ...
    Cons:
    It took one and a half month to receive. They don't have it in the EU stock.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections