Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8012 (80%)
  • 4 Star:132 (13%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Carrying Bag for PSP

posted by AlexKerscher on 12/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It comes in a very Sony-ish box. Such a shame mine seems to have survived a shipwreck, because when I received it, it was all bent and wasted. But I kept it anyway. - It seems bigger on the inside. Has lots of space, can fit three UMD boxes (or two Sony'...
    Cons:
    - Altrough the strap-beltish-thing is very long and resistant, you'll probably end up not using it, because the zipper is very ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The ultimate PSP bag for traveling

posted by aoriane on 06/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    High quality bag, cost much more in a regular store, orgenizes the PSP and related stuff for traveling. big enough for the PSP and all required accessories. designers thought of all the small details.it was packed and shipped very quickly, and recieved afte...
    Cons:
    couldnt find any (really couldnt...), I own this bag for several days, and very satisfied. even the packing was in qualified bag.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best PSP Bag

posted by jeffhuypham on 07/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For less than 10 bucks you get a really good PSP bag that fits your PSP and its accessories. It fits perfectly, the quality is top notch. The shoulder strap is very useful too. I carry this bag everywhere I go and pull out my psp with ease. It helps me prot...
    Cons:
    For some reason, the logo on the picture says "PSP" but what I had it said "for PSP" which is kinda weird. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get it organized

posted by Tarabas on 04/13/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This Carrying Bag for PSP and Accessories is a must have if you want to organize your PSP and accessories! The bag is of good build quality, and seems to be solid. In the Carrying Bag for PSP and Accessories is a strip which can be positioned so your PSP wi...
    Cons:
    The zipper feels unsolid, but it isn't. First time use of this Carrying Bag for PSP and Accessories gives you the feeling you w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you want to know what it looks like look at pik

posted by but-u-died on 11/05/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This holds all, i mean all of my psp stuff. Psp, carrying strap, extra batteries, and my mem cards, (not that i use them for any illegal game downloading)
    Cons:
    You would look kinda nerdy carrying this around where ever you take your psp. Nothing bad about it :D DAM 500 CHARACTER THING L...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Price, best bag.

posted by Fizzpop on 10/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Price - Compact size - Zippered compartment - Carry handle & straps - Quality build
    Cons:
    - No cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best price PSP Carrying bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by tortenheber on 08/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The best price for it on Europe. So cheap and best quality - so what do you want more? The Bag has an zipper inside and a litte small inbag. you can adjust the innerspace with an distanceholder. it is so simple. your psp 2007/lite or your PSP phat is perfek...
    Cons:
    no cons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bag for PSP!

posted by Boddle on 07/10/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Perfect size! Small, yet HUGE! -Material feels like it'll hold up to a good bit. -Velcro divider inside the main compartment, adjustable size. -Zippered pouch on the top when swung open, great for batteries, memory sticks or games.
    Cons:
    -Smaller than I expected, but turned out to be a pro (in my opinion).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Carrying Bag for PSP.

posted by Dent_VII on 05/22/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Exceptional quality. The bag is just like those strong nylon parachute like. There is enough space for PSP + Carrying case, cables. And it fits perfectly. Quality is just exceptional.
    Cons:
    It is not an "armor" is just a strong fabric, just like regular bags. If you were looking for full protection for you...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great PSP Carrying bag.

posted by mohamed on 05/18/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the best PSP carrying bag/case i have seen anywhere, beats any other case in australia and is sooo soo cheap for the quality. has large space to fit your psp accessories. it fits everything i have perfect for trips or as gifts. uses zips and feels strong, i...
    Cons:
    nothing i can see
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections