Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Size of a smaller TV remote control
- Literally a plug and play device (tested on Win 7 64 bit OS), after 5 min of initial charging.
- Extremely small in size, but the buttons are just big enough for users to be used comfortably (takes some time to adjust to the feel).
- Mouse works, as well as the mouse buttons (all 4 of them).
- Could be used to run presentations
- A++ With this price, built quality, design and ease of use, it's a bargain for anybody, so no con's for this product
- No real manual, but you wont need one as all that you need
- Haven't tried the laser pointer on the keyboard yet, so no review on it's functionality.
- A really good present for anybody who's into computers, or uses a computer casually.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.