DX  » Community » Reviews » Nite Ize Knotbone Sneaker Boot Shoes Lace Lock Holder - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful & Practical

posted by bapaogoreng on 11/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are one of those cheap solutions to make life easier which really works as advertised. Main parts are re-usable. Very well built & easy to use, once you get used to these, you'll forget how to tie your shoes :P
    Cons:
    Shoe lace tip cover (the smaller/additional part) is really hard to re-open without breaking thus making it not (easily) re-usa...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    had one, got 2 more!

posted by avdad on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I always had issues with shoe laces. can't stand em getting all wet and muddy from the ground... with this simple plastic clip-on, you'r 100% protected! used it in many travels and activities such as cycle and hiking. and it's great
    Cons:
    you need to trim (cut) your laces! might not feet on a big round laces. need some adjustment, easy! can cost 20-30$ less, but I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Deal, Great Product

posted by CottonTheMoth on 05/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Problem: You've got a new pair of shoes. You tie them, and the knot has so much excess string that the knot is guaranteed to come undone after 20 minutes of normal walking around. Solution: Buy these. You get two pair for $3. The polymer that these are mad...
    Cons:
    Incompatible with super fat laces. May take some poking at with a small knife to get the lace where it needs to be before locki...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, very useful.

posted by yonatanp on 05/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does exactly what is presented. Prevents laces from untying during a walk. I have them on my hiking shoes and it's great. I also have them on running shoes. There is two ways how to hold that laces.
    Cons:
    It could be nice to have the lace holder even smaller and lighter. But still, you don't really feel the weight on the feet. In...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you can use your feets, you should get this one

posted by Kapiiitan on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good plastic quality - A real novelty, there aren't that many products for this purpose that actualy work. - Very cheap, i bought a couple to me, and my family!. - Genuine Nite Ize product
    Cons:
    - It designed to flat laces only (most of the running shoes have this kind of laces anyway). - You need to cut the laces, so,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    oh yeah! no more loose laces!

posted by Kapiiitan on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good plastic quality - A real novelty, there aren't that many products for this purpose that actualy work. - Very cheap, i bought a couple to me, and my family!. - Genuine Nite Ize product
    Cons:
    - I think this was designed to flat laces only (most of the running shoes have this kind of laces anyway).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everyone should buy this!

posted by RevolverOcelot on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this because I wear running shoes alot and I hate having to constantly tie my laces or have my laces come loose while I'm exercising. I've seen these locally in stores for about $7-$10 so for $3, I couldn't resist buying a set. After a couple of ...
    Cons:
    Instructions state that your laces must be cut to length to accomodate the end caps. If you don't feel comfortable cutting you...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections