Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Good plastic quality - A real novelty, there aren't that many products for this purpose that actualy work. - Very cheap, i bought a couple to me, and my family!. - Genuine Nite Ize product
- It designed to flat laces only (most of the running shoes have this kind of laces anyway).
- You need to cut the laces, so, i hope you have some replacements, because if you lose this lock, you won't be able to tie your shoes properly with those laces.
- I had a little back surgery a few months ago, so i have to make regular exercise from now on. I always got my laces untied, and because of the surgey, it's pretty incomfortable to bend down and tie them again. With this small solution you can run, walk, ride your bike, without concerns!
- It's a functional product, you should get this. Very good quality.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.