DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Ipod Shuffle 6 Earphone with Volume Control (3.5mm Jack/80CM-Length)
Sort by:
41 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6828 (68%)
  • 4 Star:2912 (29%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genuine Apple iPod Shuffle 6 Earphone with Volume Control (3.5mm Jack/80CM-

posted by jacob12473 on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great price. volume control buttons work like the actual ear buds you'd get from apple. sound quality is good. barley any feedback. bass is OK. its bearable.
    Cons:
    there not genuine apple headphones. they are just a remake but never the less good quality and can fool any hipster who worship...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by stuartll on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    As good as de original, it have relativly a high max volume of the sound, and a great bass quality... if u don't try to compare it with HEADphones (that is a completly diferente product) you will have a great time with it, i reccomend it
    Cons:
    dont fit really well on my ear :D (but thats m problem) AND it should be black, this color gets dirty realy fast
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and genuine

posted by alsebur on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Sounds really good, like the always apple lovely sound. It's genuine Apple and the quality is the best (I'm an Apple hater, so trust me). It's comfy, because your ears are adapted to the form of the earphones.
    Cons:
    The cable is a little short and I would recommend another earphones, for people for more than 1.75M tall..... It's cool if you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product for this price

posted by Franbl on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is right for the product quality, and the delivery arrive at time, they are compatible with ipod nano and it says ( the volume funtional keys works )
    Cons:
    Not the best sound, actually it wasnt even the lowest sound quality I spectate having in mind that is not a original earphone,
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing!

posted by Glistica on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I was very surprised when they arrived. Fantastic earphones, great sound, like original apple earphones I had few months ago.The controller on the earphones works perfect. Rubber in the end of earphones is nice.
    Cons:
    Short cable is only lack, everything else is great.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality

posted by garsons on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is the best i-phone earphone for this price. It has very good quality of material. If you want to listen your music in high bass, this is not for you. After 3 hours usage it's not hurted my ears. Volume control unit works perfectly. 3,5 mm jack is easi...
    Cons:
    If you want to listen your music in high bass, this is not for you. Sound is collapsed when you turn on high bass. If you excee...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Near perfect replica

posted by Minor09 on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the best cheap earphones you can find! I have had it for more than a year and have bought it 3 times. I have also bought a few for my friends. It feels and looks and sounds exactly like the original apple earphones. And the best thing is, it comes w...
    Cons:
    It is almost perfect. It does not have the problem of having one side of the earphone damaged after a long period of use (this ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice one

posted by Bornnotmade on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is just like original one totally. i bought 3 of them and i am glad i bought it. if my ipod did not broke i would bought so much more. sound quality is really good and so cheap. seems the same with original apple. The sound is loud and clear! Compared w...
    Cons:
    it can be broken easily and a really short to keep the mp3 player in pocket (by the way i am 1.94 metres). they don't have the...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Headset very good

posted by MinaGirl on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a very good headset, the sound is in perfect condition with no noise and excellent He is very good and has a good quality and when it came to me, came in perfect condition, no scratches or broken I liked him a lot and was a great bargain buy Who can b...
    Cons:
    took a while to arrive, but do not worry and arrived in excellent quality Apple is not true, but it is very equal and the quali...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost there

posted by onnib on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The earphones look like the real thing. The microphone works. The sound quality does not seem to differ much from the official Apple earphones.
    Cons:
    The earphone cable is shorter than the official earphone from Apple. The left ear bud on the one I received doesn't work.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections