DX  » Community » Reviews » Matin Premium Neoprene Strap for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Soft and comfortable

posted by Vasfed0 on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Soft and comfortable, reduces pressure on your neck. Easy to attach and tune Is almost all-black, so you will not catch extra reflections of you in glasses etc. Bends better than stock nikon strap
    Cons:
    Nothing too serious. The 'Nikon' print is made with stencil screen printing, so it is a thin layer of somewhat rubber/plastic-l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great strap!

posted by Yomtov on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very eazily connecting the neoprene make it feels very good to walk aoroud with it, even for a long time
    Cons:
    the price, it is one of the most expensive camera straps in this site. but to be honest, i could not find this strap in my coun...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great upgrade to the original strap

posted by GustavoBarreto on 05/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you think your original Nikon strap is good, that is because you have no seen this strap. When you see this one side by side with the original you realize how cheap your original camera strap is. Now I can use my Nikon D40 much more comfortably, the diff...
    Cons:
    Because the material is neoprene, you will sweat more on the skin area with direct contact and pressure, but this is spected fr...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections