Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Does its job. Covers the ipod and looks great!
- The material is soft to contact, so it won't apparently scratch the aluminium back.
- Depending on your likes, you will love or hate to have the connector covered. This way you dont have problems with dust.
- The back of the case is very thin. Its ok if you handle your gadgets with care, but if you're the kind who always manage to drop them, be careful! It feels strong enough at the edges, though.
- It has three holes on the back, to simulate the casette ones. The ipod could scratch a little trough them, but i just put a same-color piece of paper and voila.
- There's always someone who will make a comment about it. I have already like 5 persons who want one.
- I cut a whole at the bottom to have access to the connector easily.
Great retro-product, very fun (as much as a case can be). And, the best, inexpensive.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.