Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Plays MP3 from SD card, Pendrive or aux input, which is great if your car radio does not have SD / USB capabilities.
- Has a remote control, and you can dial numbers on your phone using it.
- The microphone is not very sensitive, so you may have to shout to be heard sometimes.
- The audio volume is very low compared to the radio station. So, when you finish a call and go back to a previous radio station, remember to put the volume low.
- Audio quality is OK for me, but can be annoying if you are picky (may get better if you use internal antenna).
It does what it is intended to do. Of course, if you have a Bluetooth enabled car radio, you may feel better with it. In my case, my car radio is a bit older, so it does not support SD / USB and never heard of Bluetooth before. Also, hadsfree kits in my country are very expensive. I just bought another one for my father-in-law, so I’m very happy with it!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.