Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8121 (81%)
  • 4 Star:195 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tool for a cheap price

posted by apaziguador on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice tool considering the price. Already used to open two xbox 360 controllers and had no problems.
    Cons:
    The plastic could be of better quality, but again, considering the price I think it is a nice purchase to anyone looking for a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works!

posted by chrissyfunnybunny on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My husbands controller keeps sticking and i needed to switch the inner ârts of his xbox controller to his black shell because he loves his black shell and this was so much easier then buying a new controller. I took the inner compartments from an old c...
    Cons:
    No cons, its just tiny, easy to use, Didnt fall apart on me YAY
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    1.20 wow

posted by AdamPay on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    if you are in to playing with controllers upgrading parts this little doozy is great have had a couple of different models and the don't keep shape or round the screws.the head also keeps its shape and for 1.20 its one of my favourite tools can use on mobil...
    Cons:
    not many cons except hato take sharp edged of off handle so it was a nice comfort level in hand
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by Sillen on 09/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits perfectly, good build quality and great bulk price! I've bought about 50 of these so far and my experience has been top-notch! The screwdriver does not damage the screws either.
    Cons:
    I've had these for almost a year and so far I havent came over any cons. They work well, but its a screwdriver, not that much c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great tool

posted by pokid143 on 09/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's an awesome tool for repairs, for when you want to make custom paintjobs or even swapping out shells for your controller, albeit you will void your warranty on your controller so keep that in mind before you open your controller.
    Cons:
    What are the cons? It's a simple tool designed for a specific purpose. used it twice so far to replace my wore out xbox 360 thu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PERFECT for Xbox 360 Controller

posted by AcidAlchamy on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This item is PERFECT for fixing or opening a xbox 360 controller. It HAS the hole inside the Security Star tip of the skrewdriver, it is also MAGNETIC! The Magnetic tip isnt advertised and I was VERY happy and surprised about this and couldnt have asked for...
    Cons:
    None what so ever, item is ideal for what I use it for.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Suitable for any Xbox 360 Controller!

posted by zufar2005 on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Works with all of my Xbox 360 controllers without a problem!(Black, White, and Red) - Head of the screwdriver doesn't deteriorate like other screwdrivers I had bought for my controllers.
    Cons:
    - Could have been a bit larger on the tip, but not really a con unless it really bothers you. - Similarly, it can be difficult ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Screwdriver

posted by LosTxSouL94 on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's an awesome tool for repairs, for when you want to make custom paintjobs or even swapping out shells for your controller, albeit you will void your warranty on your controller so keep that in mind before you open your controller.
    Cons:
    The handle is just moulded over the metal and I fear the handle will crumble away and the teeth will bend.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screwdriver for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Red

posted by thegianny on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It gets the job done. I was able to get all the screws out of my old xbox 360 controller. The build quality seems quite stable.
    Cons:
    The fact that it's cheap plastic for the handle may cause trouble in the future. Right now it seems fine but I'd prefer a harde...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product

posted by Conquet on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, perfect size, good price, the best quality, very useful to disarm my Xbox 360 controller easier, excellent tool. This screwdriver is a TORX number 20 bit. There are six screws on the bottom of the xbox. then there I a seventh one hidden in th...
    Cons:
    Why should there be a con.. No. No.. No... Bad review page.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections