DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Toilet-Plunger Shaped Silicone Stand Holder for Cell Phone - Black
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5910 (59%)
  • 4 Star:417 (41%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, cute and funny

posted by simsunas on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Not much pros about such a simple thing. Still, it is useful if you want to put phone on the side and watch movies or youtube, or photos, especially in a slideshow mode.
    Cons:
    It's not a con that it is so small, but not much you can do with it. Only as a little stand for a phone.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice! But not to use with a leather case

posted by JanusDC on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * REALLY cheap. * Not as small as it looks like * Pretty much it does the job
    Cons:
    It does not work with my leather case, I need to remove the phone from its case so I can attach the plunger directly to the pla...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not quite.

posted by angusominous on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fun-looking. Does it's job. Holds the phone at it's place for some time. Useful when for example watching movies in a train, etc. .
    Cons:
    Doesn't hold sturdier phones. My HTC Deire Z is quite heavy, and this doesn't stick good enough to it's aluminum backplate. Wi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome thing!

posted by Feesh on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    OK, let's see what do we have here... It's small! It's funny! It works! And it's really cheap!
    Cons:
    Well, like the other owners mentioned, it can't stand for a long time. Not a problem if you warm it up. Or, you can try to soak...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and cheap

posted by psichoman5 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very small and easily attaches to the back of the cell. do what he promised. is very cheap and very striking. is very easy to use.
    Cons:
    not very helpful and not very good quality. could be a little bigger for so able to better withstand the phone.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very funny phone holder

posted by ilianz on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The holder is good, it sticks strong for glance surface. The build quality is fine.
    Cons:
    It doesn't hold my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S for very long time, but my other phone is smaller, so it can hold it as long as I...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could be better!

posted by joaobarbosa on 10/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Can stand your iPhone in landscape mode in a gorgeous way, really cool, everyone who sees laugh a little.
    Cons:
    It can't stand your phone in portrait mode for a long time, I guess it can't support the phone weight for too long. So, it beca...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gift and kinda useful

posted by schultzep on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good gift! - Very funny! - Very tiny - The silicon has a good quality - The wood is good either - If you use it correctly the pressure will be strong
    Cons:
    - There is a little glue in the wood/silicon area - I asked for two and one of them came with a drop o glue on the silicon - No...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Kind of satisfied

posted by KullaGulla on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this as a funny gift to a friend, turned out it didn't work on his phones back surface. As it was so cheap it still worked with other stuff and other phones so can't be giving it a too low rate.
    Cons:
    Funny product, not that expensive and works great on the most surfaces. If nothing else, it looks funny and is a nice looking &...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny cheap Holder

posted by TheOnePb on 03/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely cheap, I do not think you will get this anywhere any cheaper, in stores this thing costs at least 3 dollars or more! Easy to use Works as described Good built quality Comes in a small bag
    Cons:
    Not very strong Not big enough for holding large items
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections