Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- speaking of a pro tool, this really does feel like one.
- handles very nice and very pointy.
- price point is very very reasonable, if you need a very sharp tweezers, this one is definitely recommended.
- not cheap enough! lol, my personal preference of course.
- nothing much so far, works great and expected.
great for taking out splinters or sharp metal objects under your skin. make sure you sterilize it first before using on yourself.
if you want a pro tool, you can't turn away from this one. the build quality is great and feels very good. I don't think you can buy this locally for this cheap.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.