DX  » Community » Reviews » Internal Hard Drive Disk Case for Xbox 360 Slim - Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful loved it. its cheep and works like the original,

posted by indecaa on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    cost wise it is cheep and easy to use. Putting this all together was painless, everything fits perfectly. Zero force needed to insert the bay into my 360. It also has tab to remove the drive from the 360 easily.
    Cons:
    There really isn't any. You do however have to sata hdd hacked and converted to xbox360 specs. Information on how to do this ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good hard drive case

posted by DAD500 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    2.5'' Hard disk fits on it perfectly. It can be put on to the Xbox 360 Slim very easily. Has a very good quality, is made in plastic. Is very similar to the original. Is a good producto if you need to add a new hard disk to your Xbox 360 Slim or if you need...
    Cons:
    I don't found anything bad on it. Is all that I need to use with my Xbox 360.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dive Disk Case

posted by Teewim on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really love this product allows me to get snug fitting hard drives for previous xbox 360 in new slim. recommend you get this. wish they provided me with other tags so your not stuck with only the 250GB tag
    Cons:
    Need strange screw driver to open white xbox 360 hard drives, recommend you get some kind of security screwdriver set, to put i...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hard Drive Case

posted by Teewim on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really love this product allows me to get snug fitting hard drives for previous xbox 360 in new slim. recommend you get this. wish they provided me with other tags so your not stuck with only the 250GB tag
    Cons:
    Need strange screw driver to open white xbox 360 hard drives, recommend you get some kind of security screwdriver set, to put i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by userlaed on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It's Like the genuine case of xbox harddisk. - Easy to Install (if u have an genuine-compatible Harddisk) - Easy of Use, u can insert the Hard disk drive and it go - for the prize the quality of product, are very good.
    Cons:
    none the product is perfect. - a little bit the build quality, but for this prize, this is not a cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by cetjunior on 04/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to install and use; - Fits flawlessly to Xbox 360 Slim; - Nice build quality at all (for its price);
    Cons:
    - None that I remember, except the plastic case (but I really don't consider it a con)...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections