DX  » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H6000 2.4GHz USB Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Wireless Headphone with Microphone (Black)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Very good product – Rapoo H6000 2.4GHz USB Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Wireless Headphone with Microphone (Black) Reviews

posted by ioquir on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Really well built, good materials, good looking.
- Ligithweight
- sturdy
- good sound quality
- easy to pair with computer, after you discover how to (see remark below)
- battery stands long
- Headband is ajustable,
Cons:
- sound quality is not exactly perfect. Sounds like if the channels are not completely separated (crosstalk), but I'm not sure about that.
- it lacks bass and treble.
- headband is too short for my head! it had to be 1" longer to fit comfortably in my head/hears.
- No English manual.
Other:
If the headband was bigger, and fit better in my hears, maybe in the correct position i would hear better quality sound.
Manual and package are all written with ideograms. Unfortunately I can't read them (I'm serious! I'd like to learn) so I just used the pictures to guide me and it took a little while till learning how to pair with computer.
It makes kind a pressure in the hears, It's good because the phones stay firm in your head, but after a hour your hears are aching a bit.
Didn't test the microfone, so can't say if its ok.
Bottomline:
Good phone, even if the sound quality is just 'very good' and not awesome.
I'm very disapointed, cause it does not fit on my head. I don't think it's 'my mistake', cause I use L size hats!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections