DX  » Community » Reviews » Garmin Cervelo Team Short Sleeves Bicycle Bike Riding Suit Sports Clothes Set (Size-XL/170-180cm)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality

posted by Bhran on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The fit is very nice. The neck fits nice and the pockets in the back are very useful to carry my cellphone, keys and wallet. They also fit a water bottle but it's a tight fit. The pants cushion is very high quality and it has adhesive lining so they stay in...
    Cons:
    Zipper could be more studdier, it feels like its going to break at any time, but it just for looks, handles cleaning very well.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My third set from DX

posted by BikerMike on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    In 2012 I purchased my first two sets. They came with Bib Shorts, not these though, which I find disappointing, because I hate riding with shorts. The quality has no changed, still great value for money. The Jersey Zips are not up to the normal standard ...
    Cons:
    You only have the possibility to purchase a set, in my case if I order L the Jersey is to tight, meaning I always needs to purc...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    comfortable and convenient

posted by marcianofeliz on 06/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good quality elastic seams and make it a very durable product, besides being visually appealing and good quality prints, comfortable when riding a bike and easy to wash.
    Cons:
    the zipper on the sweater is not very good quality, so it is not very durable, and the other downside is the short cushion beca...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections