DX  » Community » Reviews » Pro Skit Stainless Steel Retractable Magnetic Grabbing Tool
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is fabulous!

posted by leoplasenzotti on 09/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you use to fix things at home (or work doing so) you´ll love this tool! I was really tired of the nails or screws thal fall while i´m holding somthing whit one hand (I had to leave what I was grabbing, and go to the floor to find whatever had f...
    Cons:
    Only works for metal things that are attracted by a magnet, but most of the nails, screws, nuts, and tools can be grabbed by th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Tool

posted by ldaney on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great tool to grab screws or nails, magnet is very strong and retractable so you can access very hard places giving the tool the right form Metal seems to be very strong, built and ending is good enough
    Cons:
    I would love this tool could be moved in a 90 degrees angle, that would make it perfect for difficult places like corners Also ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy, handy geocaching tool!

posted by TheWaG on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have tested the little telescope pickup tool right away and I was pretty impressed with the weight it could lift! It is nice and compact, light weight and easy to take along.
    Cons:
    The elbow does not look too nice and is slightly bent. I hope it will hold well enough. But for the price you pay for it (consi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great handy tool!

posted by markies41 on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great tool that will save you a lot of time when you drop a little nut or something like that. Very handy if you like to work on cars, machinery motorbikes, boats etc. It has a really tiny but very powerfull magnetic tip that can easily pick up a mediate si...
    Cons:
    None, tough it could be a little more cheaper maybe perhaps
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELENT TOOL

posted by lordvellos on 11/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the retract feature gives you a good size when opened and yet when it is closed it fits your pocket very strong magnet, im surprised with that, it held my keychain with 11 keys in it! easy to use and keep
    Cons:
    could use same case or bag to keep it from damaging when inside the toolbox not the cheapest but a fair price i believe
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by avisadeh on 10/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I was surprised of the quality and strong magnet. The telescope is made by good and easy construction. You can open and close it easily no problem. The magnetic head can be rotated in all directions and has the strength to pick up about 150 grams and big p...
    Cons:
    Price is not so cheap for DX product
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections