DX  » Community » Reviews » 76-Key Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard With Folding Leather Case for Ipad/Ipad 2 (Black)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Incredible value, nice look and feel! – 76-Key Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard With Folding Leather Case for iPad/iPad 2 (Black) Reviews

posted by emmsys on 05/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The look, feel, fit and finish are incredible for this price! There's even a hole for the rear camera and you have easy access to the headphone jack, power button and speaker volume. Very well laid out! The keyboard actually has a rubber cover so it looks waterproof. More importantly, it will ont scratch the iPad screen when you close it. I have an iPad 2 and it fits perfectly! The keyboard keys feel great (it's nice to have arrow keys for document editiing!).
Cons:
My case has a small "dent" at the flap that occured during shipping. It's not a big deal but I imagine I could not reproduce that myself under normal use anyway. I tried pushing the dent in but to no avail. No big deal.
Other:
Pairing the keyboard to my iPad 2 was incredibly simple. The instructions were accurate and clear. I haven't tested the battery life but so far I have used it for hours without recharching.
Bottomline:
I love this case and I wouldn't hesitate to get another. Everyone who has seen it was highly impressed!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections