Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Reasonable cheap.
* They are quite large comparing to other deals.
* Four in single pack.
* There is a spindle in the package to mount cutting disk on.
* The packaging differs from the pictures show. Mine were packed in single soft polyethylene pack without any partitions.
* Does not look they are suitable for cutting hard things such as metal.
* They are only 25mm in diameter, not 30mm as claimed in the title.
Useful for hight-speed rotary tool, such as Dremel and similar.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.