DX  » Community » Reviews » LED Color Changing Rainfall Hand Shower (15 LEDs)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6710 (67%)
  • 4 Star:335 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well

posted by zedmax on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice gadget. Does exactly what it is supposed to do temperature color is fairly accurate. Same price as a regular shower head. Easy installation. Product is sealed well and no water leaks Good build quality. Good water flow. Simple to use
    Cons:
    I wish there was a bundle including a bar and connecting hose, not just the shower head. I guess that complicates delivery, bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool

posted by Vapira on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    cool product, lights changes correctly, doesn't feel cheap at all, nice, not too strong water pressure wide shower head
    Cons:
    A bit noisy, but not too much. Keeps leaking after closing the water, there is water inside the head. Can't find any other cons
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is fun!

posted by plustek on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to install. Easy to remove. Has a great build quality and the LEDs are bright. Bright colors - red, green and blue. The shower head is big enough. It is plastic, but feels like it is really chrome!
    Cons:
    A little more noisy, at first time I used it. Now I have no problem with that! A bit heavy head.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best price

posted by cameone on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    mounted in the shower and sobito functioning, the materials are plastic but does not mean that they are not of quality. LEDs are scenic effect made it very nice and the shower has a very narrow jet just like I like it. The color changes at the right tempera...
    Cons:
    the noise is low but still audible, but there does not bother
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Shower head! Fits European 3/4 thread

posted by tackle on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great shower, quality of chrome is really ok for this price. It gives a lot of light under the shower, you can shut of normal bathroom lights, the shower gices enough light!
    Cons:
    its a bit noisy, tried to solve it with some silicone grease, helped a bit. But, its not that annoying. The noise is coming fro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    1 week in and it's still working.

posted by xllnk on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works as advertised. It has three colours but there's a wide range of temperature between the colours. Red is way too hot, green can range anywhere between hot, tepid, and cold, and the last colour is ice cold.
    Cons:
    The product doesn't come with a shower hose or stand. The generator inside the device makes a small buzzing noise, but it's not...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by tackle on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great. Lights the bathroom up like a Xmastree. App. there are supp to be 3 LED colours in the thing. Only green and blue light up.
    Cons:
    Makes a huge amount of noise. Like a Jetfighter taking off. Adding a little siliconespray solved that problem a bit. Chromeplat...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AMAZING PRODUCT

posted by Divitini on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works just as it says. Has a great build quality and the LEDs are bright. Its very sensitive so it changes lights when it should. Its quiet. It fit my shower right after i took it out of the box so i didnt need to buy any extra parts. Overall GREAT PRODUCT!
    Cons:
    None besides the box was bent but there was no harm to the actual product.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent shower head for the price

posted by mmmaa on 06/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works. Easy to install, package includes a washer with a mesh. Makes great fun for kids - my 4 year old loves it. Nice effect if you like to take a bath in the dark. :)
    Cons:
    Color change at too high temperatures. Green is already too warm, red means 'ready to cook'. Dynamo is quite loud, though I can...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    suihku ledien kanssa

posted by arttu98 on 04/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice package. Ease of installation :) Blue and green lights are bright. Good big shower head. It seems quite robust and solid. The noise that the generator produces is acceptable and not annoying. 5 leds per colour, enough light. Colors are correct, blue i...
    Cons:
    A bit heavy, quite large. For me blue is good temperature. Green is too warm. I think that my unit changes to green at higher t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections