DX  » Community » Reviews » High Brightness 12W 12-LED 1080LM White LED Ceiling Lamp/Down Light (85~265V)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lamp

posted by angelbla on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great lamp. Bought it for the bathroom. Although I thought it was going to be a bit dim... no way. Plenty of light, much more than I thought. I was surprised by the extremely wide angle of the light. Covers all my bathroom with only one lamp. Brings a huge ...
    Cons:
    Wires are a bit short and specially too thin. Thicker wires would allow easier connection although anyway it's not a big proble...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal as a feature light in bathroom

posted by Antonmin on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this lamp to use during a bathroom renovation and was very impressed with the build quality and light output. I would estimate it has about the same intensity as a 60w incandescent bulb. The beam angle is much wider than conventional down lights wh...
    Cons:
    Mounting springs look a bit flimsy but they do hold the weight OK. DC wiring is too short to allow the lamp to be dropped down ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice flood light

posted by veryperson on 10/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    One lamp installed in the shower ceiling. This lamp is perfect because it is closed, unlike other ceiling lamps which have openings around the LEDs where water could splash and touch the wiring. Unlike the other reviewer, my unit came completely assembled,...
    Cons:
    The only quality problem was with the 3 springs/brackets that hold the light in the ceiling. They work well, but are a bit flim...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Suitable to replace room light

posted by NielV on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice light. It is made from a number of LEDs as can be seen in the pictures. The circuit board is labelled Osram so might be a very good design. The power supply looks good. It is 310mA and output around 24V to 44V. It is properly sealed and potted...
    Cons:
    Still a bit expensive for only 12W, LED lights should cost below $20. The only real con is that you have to screw the front met...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections