DX  » Community » Reviews » High Brightness 12W 12-LED 1080LM White LED Ceiling Lamp/Down Light (85~265V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Good lamp – High Brightness 12W 12-LED 1080LM White LED Ceiling Lamp/Down Light (85~265V) Reviews

posted by angelbla on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Great lamp. Bought it for the bathroom. Although I thought it was going to be a bit dim... no way. Plenty of light, much more than I thought. I was surprised by the extremely wide angle of the light. Covers all my bathroom with only one lamp. Brings a huge heat sink above so no problems with heating are expected.
Cons:
Wires are a bit short and specially too thin. Thicker wires would allow easier connection although anyway it's not a big problem. It would be a good idea to ship it with a template to make the hole the appropriate size.
Other:
Light is typical cool light. I prefer a warmer light but it's just a matter of preference. Not a con at all. I wish they made this lamp in a warmer color. As others have noted, springs are not very strong, but the lamp weights only 500g. They do their job without any problem.
Bottomline:
Good buy. Better than expected. Works nicely

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections