Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Very thin light but packs a surprising punch.
- Has a nice construction with some plated tabs that are super easy to solder to.
- Very bright, would light up a small room no problem.
- Needs a regulator unless the voltage suppy is quite constant, will be destroyed hooking it up to a car power supply.
- Came bent when arrived but bent back fine
- Needs a heatsink for medium to higher current levels
This is not to be confused with an LED strip in any way, this has some serious power unlike the low wattage SMD LED's of the strips out there.
Not necessarily a con or pro but this throws light everywhere, it's design means you can readily put any lens on it so if you want broad and wide lighting this is good.
Excellent product for the money but people have to either watch the voltages or have a current regulator.
In many applications this could be a very usefull item.
FOR DETAILED READINGS SEE MY FORUM POST
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.