Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VU-meter - BAT-meter

posted by lorenzog91 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect to replace old broken VU-meter. Perfect size and look suitable. In French: Parfait pour remplacer vieux VU-mètre cassé Taille parfaite et look idoine.
    Cons:
    Contacts thin. Cache stuck with tape. No fasteners. In French: Contacts trop fins. Cache collé avec du scotch. Pas de fixa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Analog VU Meter

posted by lassakova33 on 07/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Easy to use; -very usefull; -easy to replace the back scale; -good for other uses - not just vu meter; -good price; -small 40x40mm - fits anywhere;
    Cons:
    -build of very fragile and cheap material; -the front case is glued with tape; -didn´t find any other cons; -back inputs are...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice to my HOBBY PURPOSES!

posted by PROCALIBER on 04/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    . A friends of mine, can makes thinny adaptions, to works with this, as a Speedometer, on a Railroad Layout, to install it like a, well, like a GAUGE! He will removes the back scale, like LEODAHSAN tell us here an makes an exchange, by a Km/Hour printed sca...
    Cons:
    . Very simple construction and very fragile. It brokes very easy under pressure or with some uncare on it. .
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    analog owns!

posted by Leodahsan on 09/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Easy to use. - Really 500uA FSD. - back scale made of metal, and can be easily removed with a knife. - will not burn out like many VU that easily (mine got 2 cells [3v] by mistake and was not burn't)
    Cons:
    - front acryllic is glued with tape, don't have a socket. - back anode and cathode very weak (common to all VU) - could be a li...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Analog VU Meter

posted by tigercz on 07/19/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its very cheap, usefull VU meter with standard design. I want to install this meter to my computer case and car maybe :-) I recommend use this VU meter in pair - to left and right canal.
    Cons:
    40x40mm. If you connect this meter to unamplify signal, you have to use some basic electronic part (capacitor, resistor, diode)...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections