Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Easy to use.
- Really 500uA FSD.
- back scale made of metal, and can be easily removed with a knife.
- will not burn out like many VU that easily (mine got 2 cells [3v] by mistake and was not burn't)
- front acryllic is glued with tape, don't have a socket.
- back anode and cathode very weak (common to all VU)
- could be a little cheaper, but as they are not builded anymore they need to be expensive...
works very fine on many applications, used mine on I.R. detector!
Buy it, on many countries these are very very hard to find.
Deal class: Cool! (4/5)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.