DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Rubber Gel Silicone Back Case for i9100 Galaxy S2 - Black
Sort by:
116 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:91105 (91%)
  • 4 Star:89 (8%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Sturdy Case

posted by hsinghnz on 03/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good basic case. Made from a sturdy yet nicely textured case which protects the phone well. It can also be placed face down on a flat surface without affecting the screen. All the holes and buttons line up well making it great to use. You made need...
    Cons:
    It does make the phone a bit bulky. This is when compared to the phone without the case. This is not really a con, more a pre...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best case I ever seen... Tight, Good Material, and Beautiful...

posted by jonatasko on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This case is the best i ever saw... 1) fits very tight to the phone 2) good material gives both good looking and confidence 3)Protects both the front and the back of the phone, since there´s a small border on the front of the phone. 4) nice design, bea...
    Cons:
    none so far... the closest to a Con is the dificulty to take it of from the phone, but thats good! hahahha
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent level of protection

posted by romainpnct on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Feels good in the hand. All ports on the phone accessible. Does not interfere with camera and flash. Good thickness and resilience. Borders of the silicone cover stick a little bit in front of the screen, which is great because it protects the phone if it f...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice one

posted by tsikosts20 on 12/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    LOTS of drops.... i don't know which is tough,, my white....S2 or the case.....made of some kind if hard silicone. The case wont loose its color. Not slippery and holds well. Fits the phone tightly. The silicone seems to be very sturdy and it doesnt change...
    Cons:
    I had lint and other kinds of dirt accumulate on the edges of the phone after being in my pocket all day and had to take it off...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great quality (almost) for free

posted by effeesse on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I guess there's no need to mention the price. The quality is unexpected, it really looks like a way more expensive case. Fits perfectly, and it's not so bulky. ivery good resistance to scratches. the design also is good, with a good contrast between glossy...
    Cons:
    volume buttons are harder to push.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The results of using

posted by BlackMax888 on 10/23/2013

Pros:
    1. Protects the phone really well on all sides. 2. Sits well in the hand and does not slip. 3. Nice and stylish looks.
    Cons:
    Currently not found! Is that money from him are not given =)
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Case!

posted by noreply on 08/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - About 10 times cheaper than local sellers (my sister bought one without knowing that I had the same from dx for this price). - Flexible after some months like on the first day. - Does not get scratches. - It fits perfect. - The camera is now better protec...
    Cons:
    - You have to push the volume and power buttons harder.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must-have

posted by DavidB737 on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +Fits perfectly around the i9100. +Looks really nice with my white i9100 (see photos). +Nice design made with two materials - one Rubbery smooth and the other is more silicon-ish. +Easy to take off and place back, I've done this several times and the case d...
    Cons:
    -Volume buttons are a bit harder to press
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I would recommend

posted by sariarslan38 on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    price is affordable. quality is definitely good. clean in the package product by phone, completely numb. match the holes on the phone. does not make trouble. seems useful and robust. olmazssiniz regret having bought it. in general, a product is above averag...
    Cons:
    no I have not seen any deficiency. I do not think that I'll see in
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Case

posted by victorkarpil on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Made of some kind if hard silicone. The case wont change it color. Not slippery and holds very well. Fits the phone tightly. The silicone seems to be very sturdy and it doesnt change its shape after taking it off the phone a several times to change battery ...
    Cons:
    As it was shipped to me with other items in the same package unfortunately it seems to be that some pressure was applied to th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 12
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections