DX  » Community » Reviews » 7.0" TFT LCD Android 2.2 VIA 8650 CPU WiFi UMPC Netbook - Black (349.79MHz/2GB/3-USB/SD/LAN)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    super cheap netbook

posted by klx01 on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When I purchased this netbook was something more expensive...There are very excited about this model because I have one of each may be Silver (SKU: 72014) that I reinstalled the Android since the Win-CE is bestial stupid but in comparison with that silver t...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately does not work only a speaker and display stand little to her side !
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not so bad

posted by AFakeman on 04/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap - No, really cheap - I mean, freaking cheap - Android is good - Simple for use like e-mail/film/internet/everyday device - USB port is kinda cool
    Cons:
    - display holds not so good - No built-in microphone - Android installed is bad (about icons) and a bit out of date - A lot of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull for email, social apps, chat and web

posted by juanluperez on 02/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's very light. - Battery lasts ~2h - You can install better Android 2.2 mods - Great for playing Divx/Xvid and other formats. - There are some indie Linux distros based on Angstrom, Debian using some Android Linux kernel version that you can install on ...
    Cons:
    - Keyboard is very tiny for my big hands, but I can handle it. - There is no Spanish keyboard (physical one) for sale, just Eng...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You must need It!

posted by radiolok on 10/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Realy small! It weights nothing! You can put it in the bag and foget there :) -All the technical characteristics are good - You has, at practise, 800MHz of processor clock, not 349.79 - this is a bogomips number. You can easily watching HD video to 720p. ...
    Cons:
    The battery is tooooooo bad - after decrhaging 50% of battery you has only 10-15 minutes to turn it off. But, before it come, ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections