DX  » Community » Reviews » 7.0" TFT LCD Android 2.2 VIA 8650 CPU WiFi UMPC Netbook - Black (349.79MHz/2GB/3-USB/SD/LAN)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
super cheap netbook – 7.0" TFT LCD Android 2.2 VIA 8650 CPU WiFi UMPC Netbook - Black (349.79MHz/2GB/3-USB/SD/LAN) Reviews

posted by klx01 on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
When I purchased this netbook was something more expensive...There are very excited about this model because I have one of each may be Silver (SKU: 72014) that I reinstalled the Android since the Win-CE is bestial stupid but in comparison with that silver this netbook is very poorly assemble a very rigid plastic is not elastic and is of very poor quality !Therefore take and dropped the price.
Cons:
Unfortunately does not work only a speaker and display stand little to her side !
Other:
I know that still works well enough harder little login to wifi but then works well considering and self configuration.
Bottomline:
do not recommend to anyone this netbook from my point of view but if you want something very cheap and something the cat operational !!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections