DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller - Yellow
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best protector of your xbox controller

posted by WizardLion on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Color looks better than I thought it will look. I was afraid it will look ugly because I have only black xbox controllers, but it looks beautiful instead.
    Cons:
    Jointed points are a little rough edged. But this problem can easily fixed. I used small and sharp scissors to make the edges s...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful protection for the controller

posted by fuzbal on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits the controller appropriately. It was no problem ti put it on the controller. Look good, and does not slip in sweltering hands. My kids like the colour. Now it is easier to identify which controller belongs to which player. Worth its price.
    Cons:
    On the edges the joints are a not worked out perfectly, sharp edges remained. A brighter colour line remained on one side of th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice-fitting, quality controller protector!

posted by Purplesaurus on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - I was a bit worried because the yellow looks really neon in the picture, but it was much nicer in reality and looked great on the controller - Didn't smell really bad like some cases often do - Fit the controller properly and snug
    Cons:
    Nothing I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect case for my controller

posted by GapeX on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Increases the grip on the controller -Looks really good -Protects the controller from scratches and dirt (so you can safely eat while playing) -Offers a bit of protection for fall damage
    Cons:
    -A bit loose on some ends (At the back at bumpers and triggers (LB/LT) and at X Y A B buttons) but it doesn't interfere with pl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is really cool

posted by audeey on 07/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This i s a perfect case for you xbox 360 controller. You can have much more style while you play and still have fun. It gives you a lot of grip and if your hands get sweaty as you play it does not get slippery.
    Cons:
    I have been using this controller case for a long time now and have not seen anything bad about it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Overall decent

posted by Nessly on 09/02/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The item does serve as an excellent grip! Compared to the translucent version (SKU 18770), the grip on this is much better and doesn't slide at all. This can be good if you want pure grip or bad if you want more comfort.
    Cons:
    The silicon used in this yellow version seems to be different than that used in the translucent version. I was expecting this y...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections