DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip - Buddy (15.1cm Full-Length)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little knife

posted by ScherbakovSB on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice little knife. Completely made ??of stainless steel. When I got it, it was well-pointed. It is called "buddy" and the name fits him very much. The small size of the knife make it possible to carry it anywhere, anytime. The product quality...
    Cons:
    The main disadvantage of this knife, in my opinion, is that it can not be disassembled and performed maintenance or, for exampl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply useful

posted by sianegad on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sharp, well built. It feels solid and prety much indestructible (its all steel) Elegant design with torx screw so it can be taken apart for maintenance. It pretty small yet not too small, will fit nicely in pockets and the clip seem solid, its metal too....
    Cons:
    The clip could rotate a little more, but that is really a minor thing. The latch while very sturdy need a bit of strength to o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy, though on the small side

posted by nukenik on 05/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this because of the clip, frankly. There was another DX knife that had a similar design, and I loved it. Naturally, it sold out. This one is smaller, but handy enough. I assume it's made of the high quality steel advertised.
    Cons:
    Did I mention it's small? You're not going to be intimidating any Aussie crocodoles with this knife if you're wandering around...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections