Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10012 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a Victorinox Recruit Ecoline.

posted by Justmino on 04/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It's a real Victorinox Recruit Ecoline model. It's made of recycled nylon in a matte finish, which protects the knife from scratches better than the classic shiny red scales. Also, it has a more firm grip than the classic finish.
    Cons:
    The logo is printed on and unlike the original scales it will fade quite fast with use. That makes it look a little cheaper tha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real Victorinox

posted by Justmino on 01/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -It is a real Victorinox SAK, not a chinese replica. I have compared it to my old SAK which is a bigger version and trust me, it's the original deal. -This model is fairly lightweight and small enough to everyday carry in my pocket, and it features most too...
    Cons:
    No cons, really.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great simple pocket knife

posted by stevefromNL83 on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good use when you go camping or in your toolbox. Quality steel from Victorinox. It is compact and the parts move good, the blade is sharp, the little blade is even a little sharper I think. The price is also a big pro.
    Cons:
    This is a simple knife, others might want to have more functions to the pocket knife, this will off course cost more and make t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good faithful knife to have on you.

posted by rcaor on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I love Swiss pocket knives but I really hated knives with the corkscrew and extra crap. This knife is simply a small blade to keep on you ( i keep it on my keys) with a few extra functions (the extra mini blade is usefull and the bottle/can opener is a must...
    Cons:
    Like the other swiss knife I reviewed the red is the only thing that was off. I don't mind the colour but under better lighting...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a real Swiss Army

posted by Denenatse on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's actually a genuine Victorinox Swiss Army knife. Good solid price for a a good solid knife that can cost twice as much in the store.
    Cons:
    I have to put something here but I don't want to.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Multi-Tool Knife

posted by AFGSM on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A great multi-tool knife to have all times. The build quality is excellent. The two blades are very sharp. And all the other tools work perfectly. Even the tweezers are better than looks like.
    Cons:
    Not really a genuine victorinox. The real has engraved on the blade "Victorinox Switzerland Stainless Rostfrei". But ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent purchase!

posted by BrunaoBH on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    In my assessment, this is a product of excellent quality. Certainly it is a product of original victorinox. If not original, anyway I'm very pleased.
    Cons:
    Inside the sealed box, came a small instruction manual that was torn but nothing to stop reading. The plastic coating is roughe...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good buy

posted by naturalstate on 12/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Exactly as I expected. Authentic and great quality. Classic design, tools work great! Light weight, ideal for carrying around.
    Cons:
    Packaging wasn't great. It could use more tools, but one would know this already before purchasing. So no real cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent pocket knife

posted by Warping on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +Genuine Victorinox, it comes with a small manual too +Because it's genuine, it's of excellent quality. +The blades are really sharp. +Was well oiled when arrived, so no need for maintenance for a while.
    Cons:
    -Haven't found any, it's still in perfect condition despite using heavily for two months.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome genuine Swiss army knife

posted by strikee on 06/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's small, light and it's stainless steel so no rust and no bulk. good keychain knife if you don't mind it being a little on the big side. The blades came hair shaving sharp.
    Cons:
    Shipment time. no less no more!!!!!!!!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections