DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigars and 5-Refills
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:505 (50%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:202 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product and quality

posted by klaus4444 on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great help to contribute to quit somoking or at least to decrease the amount of Garrett per day. The quality of the product is Really good and almost I could bet that is't the same quality than an EgoT original The sensation of the real cigarette is...
    Cons:
    After a little more than a year the atomizer stop working, but gor the amount of time that I used to use it was fair time, also...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good product

posted by michaelsapir on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    lasts long time after charging. have a good and realistic smoke. have all of the things that a real cigarrete has. have a beautiful design. price is not high as every body sells it on the market. easy to use and to understand.
    Cons:
    dosent have the 5 time pressing that locks the use. thats it anyway i didnt noticed any cons of this amazing product.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cigarette very well and fit!

posted by on5catav on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    That cigarette out like a water pipe! She's really good feel very, very good taste! She quit good! It loads fast and is sufficient for two days to smoke it! Highly recommended for people who smoke a lot! Those who do not want to be touched a cigarette can c...
    Cons:
    Price is not in heaven there are those that arise in 60-150 dollars!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Joye Ego-T clone e-cig

posted by kontocorrect on 11/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Joye Ego-T clone e-cigarette, bit cheaper than the original ego-T, which you can buy in local shops. The package is the same as described and includes everything that you will need for e-smoking.
    Cons:
    - one of the Atomizes was manufactuary broken, it doesn't worked at all. - There is difference beween the batteries - first one...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All in all this product is a great buy!

posted by davfeb112 on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to use. - The price is okey. - Good vapor. - 2 e cigs included so you always have a back up - You can start using immediately after receiving it, because it has about 40% charge - Great product if you haven't tried an e-cig before - Much healthier...
    Cons:
    - You can taste some strange taste of plastic and from time to time. - All in all this product is a great buy for the price and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good PV

posted by rlindner on 09/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    a great style PV, compatible with ego-T, echo-e and 510 Atomizers.provided tanks come with decent e-liquid, was coffe in my case - i like it ;) Packaging and handbook seem are labelled with EGO-T. works great, price is a bit cheaper than the Joye Ego-T. pro...
    Cons:
    no 5-click battery protection as stated in the handbook. no extra parts from DX, but this is not really a problem since you ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a good EGO-T clone

posted by rlindner on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great clone of EGO-T, except the battery protection 5-click its just the same. provided tanks come with decent e-liquid, was coffe in my case - i like it ;) Packaging and handbook seem to be same as with EGO-T. works great, price is a bit cheaper than or...
    Cons:
    no battery protection 5 clicks, but the provided cover-rings work well also. all 5 tanks leaked a bit in transit to me, no big...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device

posted by MARCOHIROSE on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its an Ego-T clone, totally compatible with original \o/. come with a case cloned too. The device is very easy to handle and seems very durable, I'm using for almost 2 months and still working.
    Cons:
    Well, lets start. - The push-botton doesn't the eletronic lock, as written in user manual. - The painting, although, very con...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its ok

posted by silkshadow on 06/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Seems to be decent quality. Vapes well and produces a lot of smoke. Feels nice in the hand.
    Cons:
    Arrived with the plastic bags around the tanks opened and ejuice all over the place. I will post pics. No way to turn the batte...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, convenient E-cig

posted by Iangb on 05/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Tank system means no messing with cartridges and filler. Most users will only need one refill per day. It's a smart looking unit and very well built. The clear tanks make it simple to keep an eye on the juice level. You can buy different flavoured juices h...
    Cons:
    Not many, but......... The instructions (English) refer to a 5press in less than 2 sec switch 'lock-out', but my example uses ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections