DX  » Community » Reviews » Compact Adjustable Metal Viewer Stand Holder for P1000/7" Tablets
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9212 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful, lightweight and small

posted by ApokalipsysZR7 on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    As I said in title: Useful for 7 inch tablets Small and Lightweight for travelling or something The material used is metal and something like a rubber, it does the stand to grip greater.
    Cons:
    Nothing to say, but, maybe, a little bigger would be better, for 10.1 tablets, I think.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could be better!

posted by RenanLazarotto on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy to use. You just open the box, ajust it to fit your view and put the tablet on. Design is very sleek, doesn't take much space, making it perfect to take with you in your bag while traveling or going to work.
    Cons:
    The build quality could be better. Despite the materials used being high quality, they weren't perfectly aligned. When I placed...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for a tablet!

posted by adidobrin on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simple and useful, which made the use of a tablet much confortable when is to use inside. Excellent build quality, rubber covering metal prevents sliding the device or scratching. Flexible, it may be used in all different kind of angles
    Cons:
    It may be a little difficult to adjust by some users. Tablet must be removed and each screw must be adjusted separately then ta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great item for all sorts of use

posted by Baddie09 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - easy to use - excellent build quality - they lowered the price since my last buy :) - the plastic coating on the edges prevents sliding of the device which is on the stand. - flexible, you can use it in all different kind of angles.
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for Tablet 7 inch .. very cool

posted by xpertechmu on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The stand is simply awesome. It works very well and is very easy to use. It is also very portable as it can be folded. The product is nice for tablets as well as other 7 inch devices
    Cons:
    no cons yet , it does it work very well
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by luigicx on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent stability for the tablet and well resistant because it is made of metal. The metal is made the product is coated with plastic, so it does not slide the tablet. Can also be adjusted to place the tablet in the most comfortable we want. Supports tabl...
    Cons:
    For now coudn't cons and that functions perfectly.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Use it for Kindle (old one with buttons) inside hard case

posted by f11lbert on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Just what I needed all the time. Used a lot of strange objects ;) to keep my Kindle book slightly erected on the table surface. Now I have special tool for that and this is more convenient of cause.
    Cons:
    No cons at all - price is very low, look and feel is very good. I have a little concern about screws that fix it - you cannot t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent tablet/phone holder

posted by diplocentrus on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent tablet/phone holder. Very sturdy and stable. You can modify it so it will hold your devise at different angles, so no need to worry about your lousy non IPS screen viewing angles ;) Very efficient for watching a movie or those youtube videos while...
    Cons:
    Could have been cheaper but i got it during the -USD50 x-mas action so the price was more reallistic.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic holder for a phone, tablet or ebook reader

posted by bbubanja on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Veru durable and functionally efficient holder for phones, tablet computers and ebook readers. I use it on regular basics with Samsung Galaxy S2, and two tablets 7" and 10", as well with 6" ebook reader. It is made from plastic covered steel,...
    Cons:
    It is cheap, but it should be cheaper. Basically, it is made only from the couple of inch (centimeters) of curved steel wire an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The present quality

posted by solmazalla on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A lot of merits. I in delight! Good metal, high quality screws, rubber therefore does not slide. Expanded in several provisions. Can be used to 7?????? and to 10 inches, for a tablet for the book. Did not even expect such quality for the money! We have at l...
    Cons:
    To use there were no drawbacks at all! An excellent thing - assistant
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections