DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Simulation Dummy Canon Zoom Lens Thermos Mug Cup (300ml)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5814 (58%)
  • 4 Star:389 (38%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iouu!

posted by kiko00 on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good figure. Solid Plastic. Good size. Good steal. very good product. cames with a bag of canon. has rubber strips to hold better. -Bom plástico, bem realista, com uma boa tampa, um bom aço. boa postura. um bom produto ao final. tem duas tiras de...
    Cons:
    none. -nada a reclamar, totalmente satisfeito com o produto. exatamente como o original. tem algumas impressões no pl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool, good looking, great gift, the 'lens' like cover is outstanding

posted by thalesepalmeida on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    High quality, not exceptional tough, was a gift for my brother and he really liked it. Has a good capacity and thermal isolation. The 'lens' like cover is outstanding. lots of small details make it look like real camera lenses.
    Cons:
    came with one small plastic detail unattached, probably fell out during transportation, simply glued it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A fun gift

posted by dxpvwoude on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks quite authentic, I really like the extra touches like the buttons, and the rubber rings that add other texture. The lens/lid is a nice touch.
    Cons:
    Not all that stable. The base could be slightly wider, even if that would make it less authentic, in my humble opinion.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great finish, price could be lower.

posted by HFerreira2 on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Product of excellent quality, great finish, metal parts are aluminum. Much like the photographic lens, reliefs and spellings good. Conserves relatively well temperature and flavor of foods, a seal is made of rubber. The lid looks a lot like glass (do not re...
    Cons:
    It has no cons, it would be exceptional lower price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mug

posted by Lendar on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks very good. Quite close to a real lens. Size is optimal for me. Surprisingly, it's also very easy to wash. It got a nice cap, though we never used it.
    Cons:
    Sometimes it squeaks. Once we washed it, then we poured in a hot water. And then we noticed weird squeaking noice. It was comin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect photo lover item

posted by ispaneca on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excelent mug cup. Very good copy. Simulates almost perfectly a Canon zoom lens!!! Unique dummy Canon zoom lens, very well designed cup The materials of the cup seem to have a decent quality. It's stainless steel inside. The cas is screwable and it has good ...
    Cons:
    Most likely writing will rub off. Take some clear nail polish or varathane and paint over all the lettering this will preserve ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    veyr good mug

posted by carlavc on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excelent mug cup thermo. very good copy simulates a canon zoom lens!!! Unique dummy Canon zoom lens, very well design thermos cup The Material seems to be non-toxic plastic + stainless steel It Comes with carrying pouch, very practical, indeed!!!! Perfect ...
    Cons:
    a little dificult to grab. but imposible to be a very original lens if it has something to grab
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks great

posted by kjcanuk on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks great and is a real conversation piece. With the lid on looks like a real Canon Lens. Saw this same mug as obvious drop shop for $19 dollars. Take advantage of the deal from DX.
    Cons:
    Most likely writing will rub off. Take some clear nail polish or varathane and paint over all the lettering this will preserv...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful product

posted by victorhoppus on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful product! Very hard to break it! It's steel inside so it will keep your drink cold ou hotter longer. It really looks like an original Canon Lens.
    Cons:
    It cames with a strange smell, I did washed a lot before I used on the first time, but when you use it with a coffee (like I di...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect gift for Canon fans

posted by RokIskra on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cup fools everyone! It is downright perfect for Canon or general photo fans. Brilliant idea, great execution. The cover that looks like lens is also a great feature and included bag is very handy and a good addition.
    Cons:
    None really, I am very satisfied. Price is also just right. Even the box it comes in is well thought of. Did I mention the lens...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections