Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Wireless Network Card

posted by garfpt on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's Small, so it fits small computer Cases. It has 2 removable antennas with RP-SMA plug (Dlink routers style), so it can be fitted with larger antennae if you desire. Supports WinxXP 32/64bit and Win7 64bit. The Driver CD is not needed if you are using Wi...
    Cons:
    I wish it was shipped with half-height backplane so that it could fit on small factor micro-ATX cases.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by darlansbjr on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works as expected. Both Ubuntu and Windows 8 will recognize this out of the box. Got a boost on my network speed, since it's wireless N.
    Cons:
    Antennae signal strenght are less than ideal, but at this price range you can't expect much more. My router is about 10m away f...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cheap card

posted by Formol on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to install and run under Linux Ubuntu Precise Pangolin, just insert on PCI slot, turn on the computer and that's it, recognized and installed automatically. Very easy setup. Strong signal, solved my connection problem, now I have "weak" sign...
    Cons:
    The chipset and many other components are hidden under a metal casing, if it didn't work like a charm out of the box I would ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Atheros 928X chipset

posted by wahkao on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    2 removable antennas of RP-SMA, same as most Dlink routers. Can attach larger antennae if you desire. Supported by WINXP 32/64bit, Win7 64bit out of the box. Driver CD is not needed if you are using Windows.
    Cons:
    Antennas looked old and plastic was brittle. They were crushed totally during shipping, exposing the wire within. The RF shiel...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections