DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra-slim Micro SD TransFlash USB Card Reader (Color Assorted)
Sort by:
54 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6736 (67%)
  • 4 Star:2614 (26%)
  • 3 Star:42 (4%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:21 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best so far

posted by NNJJHH on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's small, the card fits perfectly and it is not hard to remove it. As a bonus, it has a green led for when it is working, I did not know it had one when I bought it, so it was a nice surprise. It includes a strap. Fits snuggly in the USB port, it will not...
    Cons:
    Some people say it is too small, but that's why I bought it: portability.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It could be good

posted by modfok on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When it worked, it was useful. Low price. Small size. It´s kinda beautiful. Easy to use. Comes with a stripe.
    Cons:
    Very cheap material. The plastic broke when I tried to attach a stripe to that little hole. Its temperamental, it only works in...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by ice42 on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's tiny. It's lightweight. It's thin. It comes with small lanyard. It's relatively cheap.
    Cons:
    It's a bit flimsy and time will tell how long it will last. The reader's plastic case is quite thin so it needs the Micro SD ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by carbafx on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and easy to carry. You can use it with the memory of your phone (in case you have many of the memories and your phone can take good pictures. I used it to load music into it, on a memory of 8Gb to use it on my car Stereo. Easy to plug into USB port.
    Cons:
    It works as USB 1.0. It has a tricky settings, depending on the operative system you have on your computer.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by bincabral on 06/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Tiny and won't interfere with your keys but you can keep it with you at all times. micro SD cards fit perfectly. Looks nice
    Cons:
    - It's a bit difficult to get this Transflash easily read from any USB; - It's necessary to adjust the insertion in the USB slot.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Delphing on 12/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    More smallest SD micro card reader. No need drive to use. Plug and play. Easiest to use, the velocity is equals to your memory card. Is fast to read and write many files. Have an string to use as a key chain.
    Cons:
    No cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent MicroSD card reader

posted by 4DC2B2 on 09/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Built-in power and card activity indicator; Small and portable; Good build quality.
    Cons:
    Not quite the smallest MicroSD card reader available, but the difference in size is not very significant.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb

posted by besik33 on 07/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - smallest from the mini sd card readers (tf card on dealextreme - works flawlessly, no problems with connectivity on any USB ports. - highe TRANSFER speed. On my kingston 8gb class 4 card - the wirte-speed was approx 5mb/s and read-speed approx 18mb/s. ...
    Cons:
    no cons at the present
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy thing to have with you

posted by Guyfromhe on 06/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Tiny and won't interfere with your keys but you can keep it with you at all times. micro SD cards fit perfectly. Looks nice
    Cons:
    It will take a beating if you keep if on a commonly used key chain. I had the case on mine crack after almost a year. Get a c...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tiny piece of usefulness

posted by dangerous666 on 05/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good build quality; - Very very cheap! - Tiny; - Very discrete; - Weight almost nothing; - TF Card fits well; - TF Card enclosure is tight enough to hold the TF Card; - Comes with a blue led that indicates reading/writing; - Perfect for a car soun...
    Cons:
    - It's a bit difficult to get this Transflash easily read from any USB; - It's necessary to adjust the insertion in the USB sl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections