posted by MaskedHero on 07/19/2011
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Excellent build quality
- Very, but very cheap (compared to my country)
- strong flames (won't light off when you blow the flames)
- Eagle ornament is really shiny (as the lighter is), and doesn't feel it will fall from the lighter
- Makes a beautiful and expensive-like gift, since it's Zippo and comes on the original box. At least it appears to be genuine!
- The spark stone is kinda stiff to trigger sometimes, but it happens when I try to light when not holding it properly.
This is my first Zippo Lighter, and I'm satisfied. Had other lighters of thesame model, but not Zippo...
Tried any trick yet, but it does it's job very well.
Here where I live, with the money you buy 1 of these, you could buy 3 (With currency conversion).
If you are a lighter collector, you should consider buying this one.
Would buy as gift, because it's cheap and good quality. You won't regret if you buy it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.