DX  » Community » Reviews » 7.0" TFT LCD E-Book Reader 720P MultiMedia Player w/ TF/FM/Voice Recorder - White (4GB)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good functionality for small money

posted by blowball on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    From advantage it is worth allocating 7" the screen on 720px, existence 3.5mm earphone, I will support several languages, convenient navigation, rather capacious battery. Rather fast for video viewing.
    Cons:
    In comparison with usual e-book has bigger weight. The accumulator is very quickly discharged at subzero temperatures, however ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good e-book reader

posted by guardafreios on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does what a e-book reader is supposed to do. I use it mostly to read comics and mangas, and for that it is really good. Battery time is good too, that's why i prefer it from those 2hours battery tablets.
    Cons:
    The radio stations don't work,at least here in my country (BRASIL), the audio could be better as well...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product

posted by jameshetfield62 on 09/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You can play music, movies, pure awesome! Movies play very smooth and you have 4 gbs to fill up with them. You can play music too and the menu is very good. you can find songs by album, by artist, by category, by name, etc... You can expand it's memory...
    Cons:
    I have no real complains about it, but given that I have to write something I might say that: - The earplugs that come with th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections