DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Silicone Horn Stand Acoustic Amplifier for Iphone 4 - White
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product- BUY IT

posted by yael49 on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is the perfect way to listen to your iphone in the shower. it amplifies the sound to a reasonable level so i can hear it over the running water but it's not so loud that i can't hear anything else. the iphone is upright so i can easily access its contr...
    Cons:
    i have to take it out of its protective case in order to use it. it is only suitable for iphones so no one else can use it in ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Well And Really Makes It Louder

posted by chimpattack on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple basic solution for making your iPhone louder. Build quality is reasonable for the price.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the bottom bit becomes disconnected and I have to push it back in. Sound quality isn't the best, but that's to be ex...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Aewsome!

posted by Brunabaa on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm really amazed with this product. Seems that does miracles with a small piece of plastic. It emits a sound considerably louder than the Iphone can produce alone. The material is very good and sturdy, holds the phone very well. Not as loud as a speaker po...
    Cons:
    Not as loud as a speaker power, but the price is very low, so it is worthwhile. Can not be used with the case, as it sits tight...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Product

posted by Larcyn on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, Good, Easy to handle, Very useful, No need electicity to make sound higher
    Cons:
    No cons! Very good product. But there's only one hole that's leading to the sound, I don't understand why it isn't 2.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A horn for your iPhone

posted by CheeCha on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you have trouble hearing your phone ringing all the way from the other room, this amplifies the iPhone's ringing sound
    Cons:
    The only con I can think of is that it's pretty useless. No one leaves their iPhone somewhere around the house ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and serves the purpose

posted by Derektcw98 on 07/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    made of good silicone fits iphone and i could put my ipod touch 4g with a cover in too. increases the volume a tad bit waterproof
    Cons:
    there was a black splot that cant be removed(Insignificant) one of the sound hole is useless and does not amplify sound thro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and effective

posted by fineexampl on 03/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Noticeable volume increase. Virtually unbreakable silicone. Fit is good.
    Cons:
    Would have liked a tighter fit with some inner reinforcement to better secure the iPhone. Makes the sound slightly "tinny&...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple,it woks!

posted by cezinhagalhardo on 09/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Soft, it wont hurt your iPhone. If you have a super slim case, it'll fit in without undressing the phone because of the maleability of the silicon "amplifier". It works either vertical or horizontal position. It doesnt need bateries. Unbreakeable...
    Cons:
    It raises only the medium frequency sounds. Does not work well outdoors.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but still kinda bad

posted by martin94 on 05/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works 100%, it makes the sound louder not very much, but this could be a alternative to a iPhone dock if you use it at home, but for outside use with car and wind noise it wont work as well
    Cons:
    To soft it is made from the same material as the cheap silicone covers, the good thing about that is that you can throw it into...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections