DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Silicone Horn Stand Acoustic Amplifier for Iphone 4 - Black
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well beyond my expectencions and for a very low price

posted by FlavioBayer on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    At first I thought it was not work, it's just a iPhone stand in form of horn but it really works. No need for batteries like bluetooth speaker. The sound seems like twice as loud as just the iPhone. You will not get bass but still a great cheap amplifier.
    Cons:
    I received the transluscent black. Maybe now DX is shipping the 'real' black.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and nice

posted by Atakita on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This product amplifies the sound perfectly, no need to carry cables to connect, you can save anywhere, if it gets dirty you can wash it with soap and water.
    Cons:
    I can't use it upright without support him because it falls. In horizonal position no problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So cool I bought 3 more

posted by timing on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a cool gadget. I saw it on a coupon on line selling for $19.99. So I looked at DX to see if they had it and good thing too. For $3.30 how can you go wrong. The sound isn't the greatest, but it amplifies it enough to hear it clearly. If your expe...
    Cons:
    Nothing really. It is what it is.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works!

posted by Nebur on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works, without batteries, wires or anything else. It's as simple as creative; you will notice how the sound of your iphone seems to be magnified. You can even look movies with it fitted in your iphone. It works in horizontal and vertical position (you ca...
    Cons:
    Mine came with a scratch in a corner, but it stills work. The only problem is that I can only put my iphone in horizontal pos...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sound quality

posted by fernando.rodriguez on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great deal for the iPhone. It comes in a very low price, it is friendly when it comes to the environment. No need for power or batteries. It fits your iPhone and it increases the speakers in a very surprising way.
    Cons:
    So far, I have not found any cons. It does not take power, it is cheap, and looks good.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful thing. Easy to use

posted by laliko07 on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - very useful item - does increase the volume in a couple of times - does not use battery power, and it is useful because it can not charge the battery when the iPhone in the horn - can be used in the office and at home because it has a small size and can...
    Cons:
    To use the horn every time it is necessary to pull the iPhone out of the case that is not very useful if the iPhone fits tightl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by ROGY11 on 01/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    ~ does not use iphone's/ipod's battery ~ amplifies the sound using a horn ~ amplifies the sound alot louder than the iphone/ipod can produce ~ fully made of silicone so can be put on iphone/ipod easily ~ can still charge iphone/ipod with this attached ~ dou...
    Cons:
    ~ none that i can find
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool device

posted by relentlessw1003 on 10/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    ok, when i ordered this product i aws expecting it to be a miniature speaker that plugged into the haedphone jack of my iphone but it acually just uses the horn to amplify the noise from the iphone's speaker ( Which i would personaly prefer because it doesn...
    Cons:
    none that i can think of, it is agreat product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool product - amplifies and stands up

posted by desolder on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is a very cool item! It really makes the phone sound much MUCH louder. With this on, four volume bars is as loud as max (16) bars without it. It's super simple to use. You just have to connect the two pieces together and slip your Iphone 4 into the slo...
    Cons:
    No bass, just mids and highs. That's to be expected since it's a small horn, and the Iphone speaker isn't that great either, so...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections