DX  » Community » Reviews » Smallest MicroSD TransFlash USB Card Reader with Cover (Yellow)
Sort by:
50 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6030 (60%)
  • 4 Star:2814 (28%)
  • 3 Star:84 (8%)
  • 2 Star:42 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great function.. Works nice

posted by LeoKulik on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, orange, easly usable. Great gadget if you don't have a card reader in your computer or laptop, it works very nice, its plug and play. You can move it for any places. I put it on my keys. And I use frequently. It works in my microsystem and car too, w...
    Cons:
    looks like a little bit weaky, give the impressions that will off, soon.. but for the price, we can't say bad words about. In B...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product I recommended it

posted by Matheusdx on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good price works very well good transfer speeds good price works very well good transfer speeds Backup intens there
    Cons:
    Compliant with the SD Specification Version 2.00 Versatile when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very very usefull

posted by WenderF on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Practical with small size and discreet. Almost can't see it in my notebook. I use in Windows 8 Speedbost and works perfectly. Also has extra included applications that allow you to encrypt data and perform backups.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    okay

posted by oniejj on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Simple nice small practical cheap -the product is really small No problem using my 4GB microSD card. Easy to insert, no problem to remove memory card. Orange transparent colour is fantastic. Everything works without a problem! Also 2gb microSD work correct.
    Cons:
    The plastic orange part can block insertion in some some USB ports (but you can easily remove it though, just cut the cord and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice

posted by nanerlon on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product works perfectly its beautiful and comes with a small cord to use as a keychain, avoiding losses. Just put the micro SD card and enjoy.
    Cons:
    Nothing to say here.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful for MicroSD Cards!

posted by julioito on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It got a transparent protector peel that preserves the usb connector from external damage. The design is good and allow the user to see the internal card. It is small, fast and light.
    Cons:
    The only thing that I did not find useful is the keychain, but it can removed easily.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent.

posted by retry32 on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works... Light... Thin... No lag... (It's USB 2.0 though but MicroSD cards don't have a higher speed than the USB 2.0 maximum)
    Cons:
    The plastic orange part can block insertion in some some USB ports (but you can easily remove it though, just cut the cord and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Do not buy less then 5 pcs!

posted by dariod10 on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple, nice, small, practical, cheap. the product is really small, quite good built. No problem using my 4GB microSD card. Easy to insert, no problem to remove memory card. Orange transparent colour is fantastic. Everything works without a problem! Also 2...
    Cons:
    Weak plastic and size. Sometimes too small things, when I cant find them make me angry. Poor build quality. Sometime hard to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very practical

posted by andregdf on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -- USB 2.0 Input. -- very practical. -- very small. -- high speed. -- very beautiful. -- easy to use. -- plug and play. -- very good for use in notebook. -- good to put on the keys.
    Cons:
    -- very fragile. -- easy to break. -- have to be very careful when handling. -- easy to lose.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very tiny

posted by tulio150 on 03/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -USB 2.0 -VERY small -Handles SDHC cards -Plug and play -Transparent, so you can see what card is inside without removing it -Great to keep plugged on the laptop
    Cons:
    -Too small, can easily be lost -The keychain has no pratical use -Seems fragile, i fear of breaking it or its contacts -There a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections